I was going through my art album and realized I forgot to post a few paintings so I'm just going to drop them here in a random entry.
I did this one for my friend Sandra's birthday because she's obsessed with owls and it matches her room.
and framed
This was a Mother's Day gift for my South Jersey mom:
And this is my newest inspired by own personal skeleton boy who inspires me on a daily basis(you know who you are).It's the first in a series of two little oddities,and I'll most likely repost this one after I finish it's match.5X7"acrylic on board
And that's that.I think I'm all caught up now.I've got 2 paintings in progress right now,but one of them is frustrating me so it's busy sitting in the corner thinking about what it's done for now.Enjoy xo.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Crazytown
Posted by Laurie Free at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment