"...Everyday is like sunday
Everyday is silent and grey.."
The weather we have been having these days in CT is closer to Seattle or London weather.Other than today,I have barely seen the sun the past month and all it made me think of is "Every Day Is Like Sunday" by Morrissey.If you actually know me or have spoken to me,you know that The Smiths have been my favorite band since I was about 12 or 13 and without Morrissey,I would have never made it through the torture of high school or half the heart breaks I've had to mend.That being said,I thought this was a clever way to quote that song.There are one or two things I would have done differently,but all in all,I'm pretty happy with it.It's super girly too,which I'm all about.BTW,for those of you who have read this far and still haven't figured it out,it's a sundae...Every Day is like...get it?
Acrylic on canvas board.
Enjoy xo
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Every Day Is Like....
Posted by Laurie Free at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment