
Normally,when I think about bees,I think of going to bible camp as a kid and a bee flying up my brother's pant leg and stinging him."He must have deserved it" I thought then,and actually I still think that way as an adult haha.I love bees.My favorite Transformer is Bumblebee(even though technically a bee he is not).I even have bees tattooed on the sides of my knees based on a line from a song by The Smiths that says quite simply"You're the bees knees,but so am I"
So that's what I'm calling this piece."The Bees Knees"
I could go on proving my love for bees,but that's not what this blog is for.Anyway,
I'm super happy with it and I'm glad I painted something realistic for a change.
5X7 acrylic on canvas board.
Enjoy!xo
Sunday, July 5, 2009
But so am I..
Posted by Laurie Free at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment