CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

"I no longer drink enough to think you're witty"

My head and heart have been in a weird place these days and I think it's starting to actually show in my art.This piece is named "Frigid" because it reminds of winter for some reason.I hand dyed the fur and this stuffed animal was completely harmed in the making of this piece.I wasn't planning on this being finished so quickly,but I was asked to do an art show at the last minute and needed it done.I plan on doing a whole series of these,and in the near future I will be attending taxidermy classes to be able to do this with real animals.I'm looking forward to creating things that only exist in my head...reality is overrated.Also I forgot to post a photo of a self portrait I did of myself using my extracted wisdom teeth from a few months back.Enjoy.xo

0 comments: