As some of you know,a few pieces of the art I have shown here are available in my Etsy store.
http://OctobunnyCreations.etsy.com
I wanted to take a minute to make a note of some other Etsy shops worth checking out.
I've been doing modeling for this company as of late:
http://http://www.NYhop.etsy.com
and it's been a ton of fun so far.The jackalope dress is by far my favorite item of clothing these days.
My friend Shawnzi or as I like to call her,my sister from another mister,is doing some really awesome steampunk jewelry pieces these days,and I expect you all to check it out and buy it all up immediately!
http://www.steampunkrevolution.etsy.com 
While I'm on the jewelry topic,Shawnzi's boyfriend makes amazing organic plugs and wood items.They're my main stop for all the plugs I wear.
http://www.blackheartorganics.etsy.com
I'm going to try and do these promotional posts every now and then.Enjoy! xo
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Etsy
Posted by Laurie Free at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment