CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

oops False Alarm

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf", where a little boy amuses himself by crying "wolf" to see the panic he causes in the community, but consequently does not get help when a real wolf appears...

The moral is:
"Even when liars tell the truth, they are never believed. The liar will lie once, twice, and then perish when he tells the truth."

I've never painted a skull short of cartoon like tattoo flash type art,so I decided to.It's a wolf skull...yep.I'm happy enough with it.I'll be happier if I paint more and get better at it.I'm contemplating giving it to the person who inspired it or keeping it for myself.Still not sure on that one.I really don't know what else to say that I haven't already.5X7 acrylic on board.

Wolves are sometimes cool..sometimes.

0 comments: