That btw is Huttese for 'Do you feel lucky, punk?'.You would probably know that if you are as big of a star wars nerd as I am haha.I actually woke up not feeling very lucky at all due to a head cold,but I've been trying to keep up on my art regardless,so I popped some cold meds and got to work.Now I'm convinced that it was the cold meds that helped me through 6 hours of painting what I've decided is probably my favorite painting ever.I did everything backwards on this,I never do the eyes first but again,it was a backwards kinda sick day.I'll post a real/non camera phone pic of the finished product in the morning,but here are some in progress pics while you wait.xo
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Dopo mee gusha, peedunkey?
Posted by Laurie Free at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment