This is now the third painting I've finished in a week.I'm by no means trying to break any records,but I get these amazingly focused times where I have to be painting something on a daily basis.Unfortunately,this was the last canvas I have on hand so unless someone is donating canvas board until I can get more in a few days,this will have to be the end of my painting streak...for a few days anyway haha.
I guess I did find myself down this road again of painting another girl,and I'm kind of hooked now on these and want to do more.This one was especially fun because I got to paint along my little 3 year artist while she painted her own painting.She gave me a few "tips" like how the girl's name is "Frannie" and she likes candy,and I should paint some candy in there somewhere.I decided against painting any candy in there but in honor of my little one's suggestion,I will in fact call this girl 'Frannie'.I have to say that yesterday painting along side of my daughter was probably one of the most fun things ever.She was really paying attention to everything I was doing and was trying to duplicate it on her paper with her water colors,while all the while telling me what a great job I was doing.I had my own personal painting coach!Anyway enjoy this one!xo
14x18 acrylic on canvas board
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Frannie likes candy
Posted by Laurie Free at 4:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment