I'm thinking I'm over winter and the cold and the sick and all that non fun stuff but regardless since I'm obsessed with a song called "Winter" by Joshua Radin, at the moment,that's what this newest one is titled.I've been wanting to paint a girl for awhile but realism isn't my thing.Not that I can't do it,because I'm sure I could if I tried,it's just not how I enjoy painting.I'm surprised at myself that I had the urge to paint a big headed,big eyed, doll like, girl since I've always been afraid of dolls since the time I was little,but whether it's getting a tattoo or painting it,I somehow believe I'm getting over my fears by doing it.I may be doing more of these in the future if my mood brings me down that path.Couldn't get a very good photo of this one no matter how many times I tried but here ya go regardless. 14x18 acrylic on canvas board.xo!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
"Thinking of winter.."
Posted by Laurie Free at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment